• Breaking News

    Saturday 22 June 2019

    A couple of weeks ago I watched the Lord of the Rings trilogy again. Feeling mournfully depressed...

    First time I have seen it since originally watching it in the theater. Even better than I remember. An absolutely stunning masterpiece.

    Ever since I finished it I have had no desire to watch anything else because I know I will be disappointed.

    I so want to be swept away on another adventure in “Middle Earth” but I know that will never be possible. There’s obviously no way to create a sequel (and God I hope they never try because it would be horrible) and I don’t think I’ll ever see a series of movies as spectacular and immersive as these.

    submitted by /u/Amygdaloidal_Dream
    [link] [comments]

    from Movie News and Discussion http://bit.ly/2Y7gDMW
    via gqrds

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    The Annotated Opening Credits of Zack Snyder's WATCHMEN

    submitted by /u/TheRaffe16 [link] [comments] from Movie News and Discussion https://ift.tt/2LObB4H via gqrds hello frie...