• Breaking News

    Friday 21 June 2019

    Ranting about inconsiderate movie goers

    Just needed to get this off my chest. Had one of my worst experiences in a while watching Rocketman last night

    We are in the luxury recliners. This fat guy, one seat over, was humming and singing to the tunes before I had to shush him up. Later in the movie, he was actually snoring a couple times. Loudly. At one point, I got this incredibly disgusting waft of stinky feet or some shit, like wet socks and vinegar that was absolutely repulsive and made me gag.

    Of course, at the end of the movie, he left all his shit and garbage in the chair.

    I considered reporting him but I didn't want to miss any of the movie. And it was a smaller franchise theater that didn't have to have many employees on stand by

    EDIT: oh, also he f***" strawberry Vaped in the middle of the movie! Wtf?!

    submitted by /u/kckunkun
    [link] [comments]

    from Movie News and Discussion http://bit.ly/2WWJimO
    via gqrds

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    The Annotated Opening Credits of Zack Snyder's WATCHMEN

    submitted by /u/TheRaffe16 [link] [comments] from Movie News and Discussion https://ift.tt/2LObB4H via gqrds hello frie...