• Breaking News

    Thursday 20 June 2019

    So I've been thinking about Greek Mythology and which myths would be best adapted to film

    I personally believe Hercules could be an incredibly emotional, heartbreaking, and tragic film. I know its one of the most popular myths ever but not too many people know the true myth, they mostly only know about the labors, the Nemean Lion, and the Hydra. I think given it has people who are passionate and really care about the source material, an R rated, more gritty, true-to-myth adaptation of Hercules would be an amazing film. I'd try to write it myself but I'm nowhere near talented enough to attempt that lol.

    submitted by /u/Ty-Dyed
    [link] [comments]

    from Movie News and Discussion http://bit.ly/2ItYQdK
    via gqrds

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    The Annotated Opening Credits of Zack Snyder's WATCHMEN

    submitted by /u/TheRaffe16 [link] [comments] from Movie News and Discussion https://ift.tt/2LObB4H via gqrds hello frie...