• Breaking News

    Saturday 29 June 2019

    The Jungle Book (2016)

    Hey yall, I'm just now getting around to watching the Jungle Book from 2016. This movie kicked all sorts of ass.

    First, the CGI was out. of. this. world. I mean I've never seen a movie with such realistic animals and the way they moved was incredible. Such good attention to detail.

    Second, Bill Murray as Baloo was a literal treasure. Toward the end of the movie when he was the first to fight Shere Khan, I said to myself "KICK HIS ASS BALOO!" Even though Baloo and Mowgli's relationship formed on less than desirable circumstances, it was really clear that he cared about him.

    Third, the voice acting from everyone was great. The cast was stacked although to be honest Scarlett Johansson seemed a little out of place. Don't get me wrong, I love ScarJo but I just wasn't feelin' her like I was everyone else.

    Fourth, the writing was excellent. The story telling was coherent, I really felt for the characters and I appreciated how relationships were communicated on screen. Those little mice were so cute.

    I hope the Lion King is this good or better.

    submitted by /u/SailorSaturn79
    [link] [comments]

    from Movie News and Discussion https://ift.tt/2Xbb92L
    via gqrds

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    The Annotated Opening Credits of Zack Snyder's WATCHMEN

    submitted by /u/TheRaffe16 [link] [comments] from Movie News and Discussion https://ift.tt/2LObB4H via gqrds hello frie...