• Breaking News

    Friday 5 July 2019

    I decided to watch the Marvel movies. Not just the Infinity Saga... ALL the Marvel and Marvel-adjacent movies. What have I done.

    Last weekend I was talking with friends about their anticipation to see "Spider-Man: Far from Home." They asked if I was going to see it, and I said I eventually would, once I was caught up. (I hadn't seen "Endgame" or "Captain Marvel," for instance.) They asked me how many of the Marvel movies I had seen, and when I checked Wikipedia, I was shocked to see I had only seen four of the films in the Infinity Saga. So I decided to spend the rest of the summer getting caught up... but not just on the current canon films. I went all the way back to 1986's "Howard the Duck," and I'm working my way forward. Some of these I hadn't heard of, some of them are nostalgic revisits to movies I loved in past years, and some are just... kind of there.

    submitted by /u/Bears_On_Stilts
    [link] [comments]

    from Movie News and Discussion https://ift.tt/2xzZr7m
    via gqrds

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    The Annotated Opening Credits of Zack Snyder's WATCHMEN

    submitted by /u/TheRaffe16 [link] [comments] from Movie News and Discussion https://ift.tt/2LObB4H via gqrds hello frie...