• Breaking News

    Sunday 7 July 2019

    I put off watching Valerian and City of a Thousand Planets for years because of all the hate it got. I thought it was great

    Title says it all. I've been reading threads trying to understand all the hate it got and I find I don't agree with most of people's negative points like I usually do. Maybe I had really low expectations or I wasn't "tricked" by the marketing like some people claimed. I didn't have a problem with the leads either. The acting wasn't superb but it wasn't prequel level cheese. The story was decent and I found it to be very enjoyable overall.

    Of course, the movie looked and sounded amazing in 4k in a home cinema. Like, holy crap was it did it look and sound good. it was one of the best visual treats I've seen in recent memory.

    submitted by /u/Sierra419
    [link] [comments]

    from Movie News and Discussion https://ift.tt/2XOC60f
    via gqrds

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    The Annotated Opening Credits of Zack Snyder's WATCHMEN

    submitted by /u/TheRaffe16 [link] [comments] from Movie News and Discussion https://ift.tt/2LObB4H via gqrds hello frie...