• Breaking News

    Sunday 7 July 2019

    Midsommar triggered my anxiety hard

    I'm a casual movie goer, I don't typically review or recommend movies and this isn't either.

    I just got home from seeing it in the theater, and I still feel weird. The only other movie to make me feel so on edge was Hereditary, which also happens to be an Ari Aster movie.

    I don't know what it was that set me off. Whether it was the sound design, the music, the imagery, or just the premise itself. It was hard to sit in that theater, but I couldn't stop watching.

    I know anxiety affects everyone differently, but just be aware if you haven't seen this movie and plan on seeing it. I went in completely blind, only seeing the teaser that came out a few months ago, so I had no idea what to expect, and I think that's how it was meant to be seen. I thought it was a good movie, but good God I don't think I'll be watching it again.

    submitted by /u/pls_helpmedie
    [link] [comments]

    from Movie News and Discussion https://ift.tt/2Xt9udC
    via gqrds

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    The Annotated Opening Credits of Zack Snyder's WATCHMEN

    submitted by /u/TheRaffe16 [link] [comments] from Movie News and Discussion https://ift.tt/2LObB4H via gqrds hello frie...