• Breaking News

    Monday 8 July 2019

    Need some recommendations for Mind-Twisting Movies

    Im not sure exactly what this type of genre is but I would assume something along the lines of Interstellar or Inception. Correct me if I am wrong.

    Looking for movies that are from 2000s-Present. I think a good movie off the top of my head would be The Prestige with Cristian Bale and Hugh Jackman. Not sure exactly if that classifies as a Mind-Twist but when I first watched that movie years ago, it definitely had me thinking.

    Anyway as the title suggests I am looking for Mind-Twisting movies and am open to anything. Thanks in advance for commenting.

    submitted by /u/LakerSn1pe24
    [link] [comments]

    from Movie News and Discussion https://ift.tt/2XzdaL6
    via gqrds

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    The Annotated Opening Credits of Zack Snyder's WATCHMEN

    submitted by /u/TheRaffe16 [link] [comments] from Movie News and Discussion https://ift.tt/2LObB4H via gqrds hello frie...