• Breaking News

    Tuesday 2 July 2019

    Paul (2011)

    I had forgotten all about this movie but I think it is one that is sorely underrated. I'm watching it for the first time since seeing it when it came out and it's just a clever comedic take on harboring an alien.

    What was the general thoughts/consensus on this movie? I seriously feel like it is one of those movies that you'd expect to have a cult following but doesn't. Not sure if it is because of competition that came out when it was released or if I'm missing something.

    Maybe I just especially love the little gem of a movie and I'm in the minority though, what is everyone else's thoughts on this as I'd forgotten completely about it?

    submitted by /u/HCJohnson
    [link] [comments]

    from Movie News and Discussion https://ift.tt/2XmsKo9
    via gqrds

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    The Annotated Opening Credits of Zack Snyder's WATCHMEN

    submitted by /u/TheRaffe16 [link] [comments] from Movie News and Discussion https://ift.tt/2LObB4H via gqrds hello frie...