• Breaking News

    Saturday 6 July 2019

    Sony and NBD (No Big Deal)

    In the Sony leaked emails from a few years back, one of the things that I remember is execs insisting Spider-Man should use the phrase NBD (No Big Deal) as it’s something the youths were doing, and they’ve got to be hip and down with the kids of course.

    Then, in the Sony-produced “Emoji Movie”, one of the characters says “It’s NBD, no big deal” and I couldn’t tell if this was those same execs pushing for the phrase to be used, or some sort of joke about the much-read leaked emails (is the movie capable of that much depth?) but either way I found it funny.

    I don’t really know why I’m making this post but I’ve just seen the movie and feel like I need to tell someone this weird detail I noticed.

    As this is /r/movies I gotta stick some rant at the end to ensure I’ve hit the character minimum. I thought the movie was entertaining at times, but it didn’t stick to your traditional notions of what a movie should be. Like the hacker princess arc went nowhere and had no real resolution. Also the scenes with meh’s parents were bizarre. Just a okay joke stretched far too thin

    submitted by /u/bob1689321
    [link] [comments]

    from Movie News and Discussion https://ift.tt/2L1LOqd
    via gqrds

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    The Annotated Opening Credits of Zack Snyder's WATCHMEN

    submitted by /u/TheRaffe16 [link] [comments] from Movie News and Discussion https://ift.tt/2LObB4H via gqrds hello frie...