• Breaking News

    Saturday 6 July 2019

    Why do people have SUCH a hard time not talking during a movie at the theater?

    I just left Annabelle Come Home because the people behind me would not shut their goddamn mouths for more than 2 minutes the entire 45 mins I could stand being in there. I even turned around and (respectfully) said, "Could you please stop talking, thank you.". Did that help? No. So finally I just left. I told the managers that I didnt even want a refund or anything - just that they go in and get those people to shut up so everyone else could enjoy the movie.

    I can totally understand watching a movie and wanting to have fun with it. Especially with a cheesy summer horror film like Annabelle I expected some gasps and laughter at the jump scares and maybe some whispering about it but these people had straight up CONVERSATIONS OUT LOUD about what was happening in the movie.

    "Oh, of course they ended up right next to a cemetery."

    "He needs to get out of the road."

    "That girl is brave as shit."

    What the fuck is wrong with people?

    submitted by /u/lookin_cool
    [link] [comments]

    from Movie News and Discussion https://ift.tt/2NzIjt3
    via gqrds

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    The Annotated Opening Credits of Zack Snyder's WATCHMEN

    submitted by /u/TheRaffe16 [link] [comments] from Movie News and Discussion https://ift.tt/2LObB4H via gqrds hello frie...