• Breaking News

    Sunday 23 June 2019

    What happened to movie theatre standards?

    Went to see the dead don't die at Cineplex tonight. The theater was only 6 of us there. Within the first 5mins the people behind me wouldn't stop talking so I asked them to please be quiet.

    30mins later they are still talking to I once again ask them to please quiet down. They don't stop so I end up getting a supervisor to tell them to stop. He gave them one warning.

    Surprise, they didn't. They also started using their phone flashlight to bug us. About an hour later I couldn't stand it anymore so I got the supervisor again. As he was coming back the father was almost at my face yelling at me for "ruining the movie" and that we should watch a movie at home if we don't want to hear people talking....

    At the end the theatre ended up giving my gf and I free tickets but also have the talkers free tickets. How is that fair?

    submitted by /u/subzero9101
    [link] [comments]

    from Movie News and Discussion http://bit.ly/2IC2rq8
    via gqrds

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    The Annotated Opening Credits of Zack Snyder's WATCHMEN

    submitted by /u/TheRaffe16 [link] [comments] from Movie News and Discussion https://ift.tt/2LObB4H via gqrds hello frie...